Qty: 4 Pack
The Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ batteries are not only the #1 longest-lasting AA batteries…they are complete with leak resistance and performance in extreme temperatures (-40ºF to 140ºF or -40ºC to 60ºC). To ensure your favorite devices operate at their peak performance, depend on Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ batteries for work, play and home.
Nothing outlasts Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ AA batteries. In fact, these batteries recently achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for Longest-lasting AA batteries! As the ultimate authority on record-breaking achievement, being recognized by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ means being second to none – an accomplishment that is both officially recognized and amazing to achieve.
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS® title holder for Longest lasting batteries
- Weighs 1/3 less than standard alkaline batteries
- Performs in extreme temperatures from -40°F to 140°F
- Holds power for 20 years in storage
- Features guaranteed leak-proof construction (based on standard use)
- Photography – high drain digital cameras and flash units that use a lot of power
- On the Job – stud finders, laser levels and high power LED lighting
- Home Safety - up to 10 years of battery backup power for 9V and AA smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Toys – remote control toys, motorized toys, project kits and your kids’ favorite toys they just can’t get enough of!
- Gaming – for high-use/high-drain game controllers such as Wii and Xbox
- Outdoors – camping gear, GPS units, flashlights, hunting scopes and lasers
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. Immediately see a doctor, have a doctor phone one the following Emergency Numbers (For RSA) *Poison Information Centre - 086 155 5777 - *Ambulance - 10177. Keep in original package until ready to use. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Risk of injury due to fire, explosion or leakage. Do not disassemble, charge, crush or expose to fire or high temperatures.